Once more we cordially invite you to apply for participation in the XI edition of the “Fundación MonteLeón” Chamber Music Festival, which will take place from 5th to 9th of December 2022 at the Auditorio “Ciudad de León”, León (Spain).
The Festival will welcome four different young chamber music ensembles selected among all the received proposals. Moreover, we will have the pleasure to invite some Special Guest Artists of international renown.
- Each individual performer will receive 600€ for concert and travel expenses.
- Accommodation (2 nights + breakfast) will be offered by the MonteLeón Foundation.
- Live broadcasting of the concerts will be provided.
- For non-commercial purposes, the MonteLeón Foundation reserves the right to make and use video and/or audio recordings as well as photographs taken during the festival.
- The selection of the groups will be based on the quality and musical excellence of the group, as well as the interest of the proposed program.
- Each ensemble shall be composed of a minimum of two members, and a maximum of six.
- The proposed recital programme shall have a total duration of approx. 70 min. of music.
- The average age of the components of each group must not exceed 34 years.
- Once a recital program has been agreed upon, your ensemble may not introduce any modifications without previous authorization from the artistic director of the festival.
Furthermore, in order to participate you must provide the following DOCUMENTS in WORD format to: email@example.com
- Inscription form completed. DOWNLOAD
- A photo of the ensemble (minimum resolution 1 MB)
- Curriculum Vitae of the ensemble and/or of its members.
- Your program proposal, including the detail of movement titles and total time of each piece.
- You must submit a recent video recording of your ensemble (YouTube, Vimeo, WeTransfer, etc.). The recording should have a minimum of 15 minutes, and should contain two pieces or fragments, in different styles.
The enrolment deadline is 10th July 2022.
* The registration and acceptance of the proposal implies acceptance of the conditions and requirements of this call.